Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Sun Don't Shine in Your TV

hey and phone home
the only thing men don't do
hey and phone home
and what good is that
if you just don't
call

hey jude, come on joe
i'm going to show you some things
that you need to know
can i show you a story
of love that lasted
forever

Some things confuse little people
and i find myself to be one of them
living in a flower house
seeing everything and nothing all at once
hey and phone home now
just gotta chat a while
hey and phone home you
you need me
don't you

and the subtle funny thing is how you tell me all the time
you don't want to be with me but still you stand in line
with funky little fingers which get caught tangled hair
you stay until the evening just to tell me you don't care
and if you don't get what you want you say that it's okay
you act like you'll be leaving soon but never go the fuck away

hey and phone home
right now baby
tell me you want me or be on your way
hey now and phone home now baby
you wern't really worth it anyway.

2 comments:

Jeff Shear said...

who could write you a song?

Anonymous said...

Wow. Ripping off Daniel Johnston for your angry, bizarre little Jr. High rant? Pretty shameful. No wonder you hate your life. Disgraceful.