Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Nerdy Short Story

Today i went to star bucks in the bookstore, and while i was walking around in the bookstore i happened across a cute nerd and that nerd was so cute i just had to smile and so he smiled back and i kept looking for books.

then i realized i was kind of stalking the nerd subconsciously, either that or he was stalking me and that was fine and all but we kept running into each other and i kept smiling because god he was such a nerd.

then i went to go get some coffee and the guy at the counter was all like have some cake but i don't want some cake and where is that nerd anyway so i paid for my coffee and sat in a location that was situated so i could nerd-watch and stuff.

then just when i was about to give up hope there was that gosh darn nerd again with his stupid glasses all smiling at me and of course i had to smile back and stuff because who the hell doesn't smile at a nerd?

then he vanished! i went back to reading my book which of course that dumb star bucks guy asked me about like what are you reading when the cover clearly states the title so that was silly but i was too busy being sad because i lost my nerd.

then he reappeared! my nerd my nerd i was so happy because there he was all grinning and looking cheesy with those silly glasses and curly hair and i was like gosh you nerd and then he walked right past me.

then that nerd walked right past me and put on an apron!!! that nerdy guy worked at star bucks. he was nerdalicious so i made a big deal out of returning my coffee cup but of course that dumb bunny coffee guy was like ha yeah i'll take that from you

and i was like you'd like to take more than just my cup wouldn't you maybe take my body and ravage it but it was okay because i saw that silly nerdy guy and i was like wow what a nerd and i just had to smile again.

the end.

Oh, nerdy Starbucks guys. How you taunt me.

No comments: