Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hi, my name is Zoe and my active ingredient is Uranium

Hi my name is Zoe and i spell my name with two dots over the E.

Hi my name is Zoe and i like to mix sprite with coke.

Hi my name is Zoe and i make bad excuses like, sorry i couldn't hang out, i was busy getting the lining of my nose removed.

Hi my name is Zoe and i can type the speed of light when i get excited.

Hi my name is Zoe and the doctor can see you now.

Hi my name is Zoe and i'm busy ruining my life so please leave a message after the beep.

Hi my name is Zoe and fart jokes crack me up.

Hi my name is Zoe and i'm the surrogate mother for Rosemary's baby.

Hi my name is Zoe and if homosexuality is a disease i'm calling in queer to work.

Hi my name is Zoe and i collect horse shoes, rocks, and cell phone chargers.

Hi my name is Zoe give me directions to where you live and i'll be there in ten.

Hi my name is Zoe and i love to be loved and like to hold hands with my friends.

Hi my name is Zoe and i hate my sense of humor because i don't have one.

Hi my name is Zoe and i'm signing out of consciousness for the evening.

1 comment:

Leighla said...

Well, Well, Well beautiful. Guess who got a blog?


Come check out my rambles because I love reading yours.

I happen to think you have the cutest sense of humor.