Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Green Grows The Violets

i'm a living wreck-- but i'm not from Tooting Bec.

come on, shoot me down.

kick me in the face. punch me. hard.

please, please, choke me until my face turns blue, and then release me, so i can gasp for breath like a fish out of water.

i wish you would just have balls enough to tell me how much

how much

how much?

how much for that shirt?

how much for re constructive surgery on your nose?

how much more can i take?

how much money do you have?

how much am i worth?

not much.

not much.

hey hey, pretty lady, walk into that room.

hey hey lady, every time you enter a room it feels like someone's left it, you know?

hey hey pretty, you pretty little thing.

hey pretty.

hey sweetness.

eat your fucking words, choke and die, beautiful.

i love you.
i want you.
i want me.
i love me.
i want to kill you.
i want to kill me.
think we could do it at the same time so our souls can rise up together?

rise up.
you gotta rise and shine sweetheart, because the world loves you!!!
...they just don't know you exist...

love, live, learn.

lie?
lie still.
don't move your head now, because i want to show you something.
it's called summertime.

girls get so dumb.
dumber in the summer.
maybe it's just me.

am i even awake? do i feel okay? do people like me? am i here? am i there?

am i dr. seuss? seems like it.

okay pretty baby take it slow
slowly now or you'll hurt your pretty little face and then where will we be?

2 comments:

Born philosopher said...

I wrote this for you. Hope you enjoy.


Unhappy and still speaking of bliss in the ears of those who are happy and in relief. Melt your heart of gold and share the beauty that only your hands hold. You lack the faith, where i just want to climb to belive... Alone but Free.


"Could you be there for me? Cause i rather be someplace else...."

Jeff said...

Hey Zoe! Just checking out your blog, chillin' and stuff. I haven't finished reading all of it yet, but I hope to get through it before I have to start on my homework.